1. It is advised not to make social plans for the same day. Lip and eyelid may appear "crusty" look.
2. Please wear your normal makeup to the procedure. Bring your favorite lipstick and brow pencils if you are having brows and lips done.
3. If eyelashes or eyebrows are normally dyed, don't have that procedure done within 48 hours of this procedure , wait at least one week after the procedure .
4. If you wear contact lenses and having eyelashes enhancement done, do not wear your lenses to your appointment and do not replace them back until the day after the procedure.
5. If your are having lips or eyelashes enhancement done, we recommend that you have someone available in case of watering or swelling.
6. We recommend allergy testing 24 hours before the procedure. ( it is your choice )
7. Do not take aspirin or ibuprofen 7 days proper to your procedure .
1. Apply aftercare cream on the treated areas 1-2 times a day
2. No sun Beds
3.No sweating in the gym for 2-3 days
4. No makeup on the treated areas
5.No anti-cream on the treated areas
6.No picking scabs if any appear
7.No itch the treated areas or pull the scabs away.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.